[asdf-devel] Re: "Solved"

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 20:51:57 UTC 2013

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 4:36 PM, Zach Beane <xach at xach.com> wrote:
> Faré <fahree at gmail.com> writes:
>> preloaded means: the code is already in the image, though the source
>> might not be available.
>
> Thanks for clarifying. Can this behavior only be changed by modifying
> the internals of ASDF?

I'm not sure what you call "this behavior", but yes, upgrade to a new
ASDF (and getting it fixed if there's a bug) is probably the official
solution as long as ASDF is being maintained. In case ASDF falls back
into not being actively maintained anymore, you can always override
functions, the way we used to do it in ASDF 1 days. Yay for dynamic
binding in CL.

On the subject of C program indentation:

                — Blair P. Houghton