[asdf-devel] has ":depends-on ((:version ...))" semantics changed?

Pascal Costanza pc at p-cos.net
Sun Nov 17 14:33:44 UTC 2013

Hi,

I’m the maintainer of Closer to MOP, and I have just updated the version numbers as you describe below. If I made a mistake and chose a numbering scheme that confuses ASDF, please let me know, and I will fix this. However, I believe what I chose is in line with the ASDF documentation.

Previously, the version numbers for Closer to MOP lacked a third entry (“patch version”), maybe this is a confusing change?

Pascal

--
Pascal Costanza