[asdf-devel] has ":depends-on ((:version ...))" semantics changed?

Zach Beane xach at xach.com
Sun Nov 17 15:25:04 UTC 2013

This is caused because in older ASDF, a version of 1.<whatever> was not
considered to satisfy a version requirement of 0.<whatever>. This was
changed because ASDF updated to 3.0 but was not considered satisfying
2.<whatever> as required by Quicklisp.

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.lisp.asdf.devel/3062/focus=3066 has some
info about when and why this was changed.

Zach