[asdf-devel] ASDF testing for 3.1.0.24 begins...

Dave Cooper david.cooper at genworks.com
Mon Dec 9 04:01:23 UTC 2013

Running tests against 3.1.0.24.

So far we have a failure for abcl on Windows.

I plan to put all my asdf test failures here from now on:

   https://www.dropbox.com/home/Public/asdf-failures

I'll try to send notifications when something new lands in there.

Will it be useful to post the non-failure test results as well?

By the way, as far as I know we can still use some test volunteers for the
following commercial platforms:

 Allegro MacOS
 LispWorks Windows (Nick L, Fabrice P?)
 LispWorks Linux
 Scieneer (all its supported platforms)
 Genera (all its supported platforms)

This is not to discourage additional testers on the platforms we already
think we are covering (the more eyes the better).

What am I missing?

--
My Best,

Dave Cooper, Genworks Support