[asdf-devel] Re: ASDF testing for 3.1.0.24 begins...

Dave Cooper david.cooper at genworks.com
Mon Dec 9 05:52:28 UTC 2013

Dear All,

In summary, for 3.1.0.24, we have failures for:

 ABCL Windows
 clisp Windows
 clisp Linux

Note that the Windows and Linux are running on  virtualbox virtual guests
in a
shared folder from the host.

The failure reports (as well as the list of non-failures) are available
here:

   https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jc2cqwpkp06dupm/PJWYctjD7H/asdf-failures

I'll try to keep this same URL updated with future asdf test results
(pending somewhere better).

Yeah, the link in the original email below obviously doesn't work.

Regards,

 Dave

P.S. Note that we now have a test-all-no-upgrade-no-stop  option for making
the tests.

--
My Best,

Dave Cooper, Genworks Support
david.cooper at genworks.com, dave.genworks.com(skype)
USA: 248-327-3253(o), 1-248-330-2979(mobile)
UK: 0191 645 1699