[asdf-devel] Releasing asdf 3.1.1 ?

Dave Cooper david.cooper at genworks.com
Thu Dec 19 21:58:20 UTC 2013

Finished clisp on Linux, still the one failure for pathname, here is the
-test.text and -pathnames.text:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jc2cqwpkp06dupm/Jmq7a3BhtZ/asdf-failures/3.1.0.26

Windows tests still running, results will be copied into windows/ folder at
above location.

--
My Best,

Dave Cooper, Genworks Support
david.cooper at genworks.com, dave.genworks.com(skype)
USA: 248-327-3253(o), 1-248-330-2979(mobile)
UK: 0191 645 1699