[asdf-devel] Releasing asdf 3.1.1 ?

Dave Cooper david.cooper at genworks.com
Fri Dec 20 22:42:26 UTC 2013

Hi Mark,

Here is my toplevel "run" script which I run from cygwin, from the parent
of the git clone'd asdf/ directory.

I commented all the ASDF_TEST_LISPS for windows so as to leave only abcl.

You should just have to edit the line

 export ABCL=...

to match the location of your abcl executable (yes, if you're running
through cygwin, then you can use the bare "abcl" executable, which itself
is a shell script and will be handled properly, as long as "java" is in the
execution path of the cygwin bash shell).

When you run this "run" script, it will create

 asdf-windows/

directory to do the actual testing. If you run on MacOS and/or Linux it
will make similarly named subdirectories; this allows hypothetically
running the tests in parallel on several virtual machines from the same
shared parent directory.

Regards and Happy Holidays,

 Dave

--
My Best,

Dave Cooper, Genworks Support
david.cooper at genworks.com, dave.genworks.com(skype)
USA: 248-327-3253(o), 1-248-330-2979(mobile)
UK: 0191 645 1699