[asdf-devel] Releasing asdf 3.1.1 ?

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Fri Dec 20 21:34:44 UTC 2013

On Dec 19, 2013, at 17:23, Mark Evenson <evenson at panix.com> wrote:

[…]

> I’ll take a look at  the ABCL problem in the next day, reporting back to the list if I have a fix

Unfortunately, I have come to the end of a long day for me without much to report as I have spent most of my non-work time mucking with getting a virtualized version of Windows running/patched/configured in which to test the ABCL ASDF failures.

It isn’t quite clear how to run the tests under Windows.  I am using Cygwin, so I thought I could just ensure that ‘abcl’ is in my path and symlinked to ‘abcl.bat

	cygwin-bash$ sh run-tests.sh abcl

but I get an “access is denied” message, which is odd as I can invoke `abcl` directly.  Probably some faulty understanding on my part of cygwin v. DOS scripting.

So, if someone can please provide a quick sketch of how to run the ASDF tests under Windows, I can try pick this up tomorrow.

And if abcl is the only thing holding up a release, y’all might as well pull the trigger without the Bear, as the social aspect of holidays with family will place additional stress on my spare time.

--
"A screaming comes across the sky.  It has happened before but there is nothing
to compare to it now."