[asdf-devel] ASDF 2.26 in Quicklisp

Zach Beane xach at xach.com
Wed Nov 28 14:12:11 UTC 2012

Faré <fahree at gmail.com> writes:

> I did a very quick pass at documenting compile-check, force-not,
> require-system, *load-system-operation*. Nothing great, but better
> than nothing.
>
> Yes, another major pass at fixing asdf.texinfo would be great.
>
> Robert, I hope everything is now going well with your family.

The TOC at the start of the manual is great, but the links it offers are
pretty coarse, going only to each major section rather than to a
specific subsection. That makes it somewhat difficult to link to
documentation for a specific new feature. Is there any chance of making
the links finer-grained?

Thanks,
Zach