[asdf-devel] ASDF 2.26 in Quicklisp

rpgoldman at sift.info rpgoldman at sift.info
Wed Nov 28 14:28:45 UTC 2012

As far as I can tell, this is a misfeature of texinfo. The links only work to the node level (at least in the info browser). So we would need to reactor the document into smaller nodes to fix that.

Unfortunately, in addition to requiring some work, that would also give us a document with very small pages, that would be a nuisance when attempting to read in chunks (as opposed to jumping to a very specific item).

Perhaps a list member with more experience with texinfo has a suggestion?