[asdf-devel] lisp source debugger

Yuan Luo yuan.hypnos.luo at gmail.com
Sat May 12 22:08:46 UTC 2012

Hi,
This maybe an irrelevant question, if so, please point me to the best list
to ask. But I am wondering whether you guys can recommend some source level
debugger that can POINT ME PRECISELY to where the error was. For example,
Allegro CL cannot because many times it tells me that there is an error in
a function, but it doesn't tell me which line even if I set their debug
flag to 3 the highest level and suppressed everything else, speed,
optimization etc. (my function has hundreds of lines then I am frustrated
...)

Best,
Yuan