[asdf-devel] Testing for asdf 2.20

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 04:57:10 UTC 2012

There hasn't been much work on ASDF since last month, which is a good sign.

I intend to release ASDF 2.20, next week. Can you all test the code we have?

NB: I'm removing the intermediate 0 from 2.019, which doesn't mean
anything wrt how ASDF interprets version numbers, anyway.

Changes since 2.019:
* Support the new fasl numbering convention of CCL when generating
implementation strings.
* Fix a slew of small bug in corner cases of the configuration API, as
found by Sergey Katrevich and Rupert Warwick.
* Fixed bug in WEAKLY-DEPENDS-ON and added documentation (Robert Goldman).

Evil is that which one believes of others.  It is a sin to believe evil
of others, but it is seldom a mistake.
                — H.L. Mencken