[asdf-devel] Testing for asdf 2.20

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Fri Jan 13 16:57:13 UTC 2012

I just ran the test suite on Mac OS X 10.5 Snow Leopard.

I tested on:

ccl clisp sbcl ecl abcl allegro allegromodern cmucl

I believe these to be relatively up-to-date (SBCL built from git as of
about 2-3 weeks ago; ccl 1.7; cmucl 20c; abcl 1.0.1; ecl 11.1.1; acl
8.2; clisp 2.49).

As far as I can tell from make test-all, all the tests passed on all my
lisps (I believe make will halt unsuccessfully if a test fails).

Hope that helps,

PS I forget, were we going to put something on the web site to summarize
such test results?