[asdf-devel] ECL patches

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 12 22:44:42 UTC 2011

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 12:04 AM, Faré <fahree at gmail.com> wrote:

> Juanjo, can you test whether this satisfies you?

Yes, sorry, I did not answer before: I am away from home and took some time
to get the changes. It all seems correct to me.

 Regarding ECL, do fasls have a different extension when using the
> bytecode compiler than when using the normal compiler? I hope so and
> suppose so. Otherwise there will be an "interesting" issue of having
> to reset asdf:implementation-string when switching compiler.

Different compilers produce different file extensions.

> Thanks a lot for your support, and sorry for the delay!

Thanks indeed a lot you all for your help.

Juanjo

--
Instituto de Física Fundamental, CSIC
c/ Serrano, 113b, Madrid 28006 (Spain)