[asdf-devel] ASDF with RMCL?

Pascal Costanza pc at p-cos.net
Thu Jan 20 13:32:37 UTC 2011

RMCL is being maintained, is available from http://code.google.com/p/mcl/ and runs on current Mac OS X versions. (This is just for information, not a hidden attempt to convince anyone to do the work to make ASDF 2 support it.)

> Look for places with #+clozure, and test the functions individually,
> making sure you have proper code with #+digitool. Also, some places
> may incorrectly be using #+ccl where #+clozure is meant, and even
> where it works, it is probably better to use #+(or clozure digitool).
>
> I would be particularly wary of functions created in recent refactorings,
> such as SUBDIRECTORIES.
>
> If you get it to work, please provide a patch, which I will apply.
> Also, it is nice if you can run the test suite.

I'll see what I can do, but cannot promise anything for the short run.

Thanks for the quick response!

Pascal

--
Pascal Costanza, mailto:pc at p-cos.net, http://p-cos.net