[asdf-devel] ASDF with RMCL?

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 13:26:54 UTC 2011

On 20 January 2011 06:49, Pascal Costanza <pc at p-cos.net> wrote:
> It seems that ASDF 2.x doesn't work with RMCL (ASDF 1.x did). Is that a known issue?

What is RMCL? Digitool's MCL? It might very well have bitrotten,
since I don't think anyone has tried it since we started working on ASDF 2.
I certainly don't have access to a machine capable of running it.

Look for places with #+clozure, and test the functions individually,
making sure you have proper code with #+digitool. Also, some places
may incorrectly be using #+ccl where #+clozure is meant, and even
where it works, it is probably better to use #+(or clozure digitool).

I would be particularly wary of functions created in recent refactorings,
such as SUBDIRECTORIES.

If you get it to work, please provide a patch, which I will apply.
Also, it is nice if you can run the test suite.

The fundamental class division in any society is not between rich and poor, or
between farmers and city dwellers, but between tax payers and tax consumers.
        — David Boaz, CATO Institute