[asdf-devel] Q about ASDF on LW

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 23:34:03 UTC 2010

2010/1/20 Nick Levine <ndl at ravenbrook.com>:
>   Your backtrace shows nothing obviously wrong, and if extending the
>   stack does the trick, the problem is possibly that LW starts with
>   an extremely small stack and/or does some stack-allocation
>   optimizations that blow the little stack it has. I blame LW
>   settings (did you override the defaults?)
>
> I haven't overridden anything. For some reason I've never understood
> LW has a small default stack size.
>
> By the way, this is ASDF revision 1.375. LW 5.1 has been fine
> interpreted with other (earlier) revisions.

Maybe you need to override the default. I suggest you take that with
the tech support of your vendor. If you feel that ASDF needs to be
changed in any specific way, please do not hesitate to come back to
this list, or to post a bug on launchpad.net.

If you think it's an ASDF issue, it would be nice if you could
git-bisect a specific commit that causes the issue.

When you've seen one nuclear war, you've seen them all.