[asdf-devel] Q about ASDF on LW

Nick Levine ndl at ravenbrook.com
Thu Jan 21 06:30:07 UTC 2010

Francois,

   Maybe you need to override the default.

In the context of libcl (which is where I came in, testing a release
candidate with LW 5.1.2), overriding the default stack size default
needs resaving the image and isn't an option.

					   I suggest you take that
   with the tech support of your vendor.

I don't know if there's much mileage in that. They'll surely tell me
to either run asdf compiled or to use the latest release (LW6) or
both.

					 If you feel that ASDF needs
   to be changed in any specific way, please do not hesitate to come
   back to this list, or to post a bug on launchpad.net.

   If you think it's an ASDF issue, it would be nice if you could
   git-bisect a specific commit that causes the issue.

I lean more towards proposing to libcl that asdf is run compiled
rather than interpreted.

- nick