[asdf-devel] pathname translations does not like my f2cl asd

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 19:16:30 UTC 2010

The previous .asd had it right in not using make-pathname in the perform,
but instead calling (first (output-files op f)). This one should do
the same, too.
And if it wants to translation for this file, it should also have
output-files return
(values (list ...) t).

Let's take compulsion out of compassion.