[asdf-devel] announce: asdf 1.366

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 16:13:21 UTC 2009

2009/9/27 Gary King <gwking at metabang.com>:
> Thanks to all the contributions and please let me know if anything
> seems awry.
>
> * rename
>   *place-binaries-in-implementation-specific-directories* to
>   *enable-asdf-binary-locations*
Could we change the default from ~/.fasls to ~/.cache/common-lisp/
1- Reusing the ~/.cache/ hierarchy makes life easier to backup
programs. (And it's a meme I'm proud of.)
2- There might be more than FASLs in there (e.g. C compiler object
files, shared objects, groveller output, etc.).

> * Faré's patch for better module-pathname handling
>     * test for same
Thanks a lot!

The problem with being a citizen of the world is
that you don't get to travelling abroad much.