ABCL 1.6.0 unleashed

Dave Cooper david.cooper at genworks.com
Fri Nov 22 15:42:20 UTC 2019

Thanks Mark!

 I'd like to get The Bear worked into Gendl's standard set of CL engines
(at least for MacOS and Linux).

 So, in the release directory, what should I be going for: just abcl.jar ?

 And, which Java distribution do you recommend to keep around, at least for
MacOS and Linux?

Have a great weekend,

 Dave

P.S. I much appreciate the time & attention you're putting into ABCL (and
other volunteer efforts such as CLF) even in the face of life's challenges,
and with no immediate direct financial benefit....

--
My Best,

Dave Cooper, david.cooper at gen.works
genworks.com, gendl.org