r14857 breaks CFFI (was Re: Assorted patches)

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Thu Sep 22 18:17:07 UTC 2016

On 9/4/16 09:11, Mark Evenson wrote:

> On 2016/8/9 21:46, Olof-Joachim Frahm wrote:
>> Hi list,
[…]
>> - 0005 Adds support for setting the `file-position` on
>>   `string-output-stream`s.  Might be somewhat obscure, but I stumbled
>>   upon it in some situation.
[…]

Apparently, this [one breaks CFFI][1].  Looking at how to fix, but my
time is limited, as I am real busy with the [latest startup to use ABCL][2].

[1]: http://abcl.org/trac/ticket/413
[2]: https://minebox.io

If I can't get a fix in the next 24 hours, I'll revert this patch for
further work.

yers in CONS,
Mark