Build ABCL with Maven using these updated POM files.

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Fri Jul 24 06:44:23 UTC 2015

On 2015/7/21 19:27, Ralph Ritoch wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have created some maven POM files which can be used to build and deploy
> ABCL with maven. There have been a few modifications to these over the past
> few days and there is probably room for improvement but these make it
> possible to build and depoy ABCL with the normal maven lifecycle.

Thanks!

A couple questions:

1)  Is it possible to merge the new main/pom.xml into top-level POM?
Creating a new directory just to separate the main ABCL build
instructions seems a little wrong to me.

2)  Why not use the Ant instructions for building the actual abcl.jar
artifact?  It would be better for future maintenance not to have two
sets of instructions for constructing deployment artifacts.

3)  Can we make the GPG signing optional for the 'install' target?