[armedbear-devel] soap calls using java interop

Alessio Stalla alessiostalla at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 18:16:14 UTC 2013

On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 6:47 PM, Kevin Raison <raison at chatsubo.net> wrote:
> I am having trouble getting certain aspects of a soap client working
> using abcl's java interop;  most likely, this is the result of my
> ignorance of how certain things map from java to lisp. Any help would be
> appreciated!
>
> The soap service is defined by this wsdl:
> http://chatsubo.net/~raison/usaepay.wsdl.  The provider has a java
> library available for download at
> http://wiki.usaepay.com/developer/soap-1.4/howto/javajaxws.  I have been
> able to use this library successfully in abcl (creating objects, calling
> methods on those objects, etc.), except when I need to call any of the
> methods defined in the java.rmi.Remote UeSoapServerPortType interface.
> For example, the method addCustomer is defined in the files
> http://chatsubo.net/~raison/UeSoapServerBindingStub.java and
> http://chatsubo.net/~raison/UeSoapServerPortType.java.  No matter how I
> try to find the method (using jcall or various combinations of jmethod
> and class refs), I simply cannot find this method.  What am I missing here?
>
> Thanks for any assistance!

Could you provide an example of how you are invoking those methods,
and how you create the receiver object for those method calls?
--
Some gratuitous spam:

http://ripple-project.org Ripple, social credit system
http://villages.cc Villages.cc, Ripple-powered community economy
http://common-lisp.net/project/armedbear ABCL, Common Lisp on the JVM
http://code.google.com/p/tapulli my current open source projects
http://www.manydesigns.com/ ManyDesigns Portofino, open source
model-driven Java web application framework