[armedbear-devel] soap calls using java interop

Kevin Raison raison at chatsubo.net
Fri Jan 4 17:47:36 UTC 2013

I am having trouble getting certain aspects of a soap client working
using abcl's java interop;  most likely, this is the result of my
ignorance of how certain things map from java to lisp. Any help would be
appreciated!

The soap service is defined by this wsdl:
http://chatsubo.net/~raison/usaepay.wsdl.  The provider has a java
library available for download at
http://wiki.usaepay.com/developer/soap-1.4/howto/javajaxws.  I have been
able to use this library successfully in abcl (creating objects, calling
methods on those objects, etc.), except when I need to call any of the
methods defined in the java.rmi.Remote UeSoapServerPortType interface.
For example, the method addCustomer is defined in the files
http://chatsubo.net/~raison/UeSoapServerBindingStub.java and
http://chatsubo.net/~raison/UeSoapServerPortType.java.  No matter how I
try to find the method (using jcall or various combinations of jmethod
and class refs), I simply cannot find this method.  What am I missing here?

Thanks for any assistance!

-Kevin
--
Kevin Raison