[armedbear-devel] abcl-1.1.0 release status

Rudolf Schlatte rudi at constantly.at
Mon Nov 26 19:53:38 UTC 2012

On Nov 26, 2012, at 18:05, Mark Evenson <evenson at panix.com> wrote:

> quid pro quo: I'll take a look at [#268][] if you check out [#270][] for fifteen minutes?  Partly, I'd like your take on how the current ABCL-TEST-LISP suite works for you.  I suspect that some documentation in this direction based on questions for you would be a good idea…
>

> [#268]: http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/ticket/268
> [#270]: http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/ticket/270

I fixed the bug -- Java-side %documentation didn't know about generic functions.  I didn't know much about abcl's test suite itself, since I mostly just run ansi-tests manually, so I added a sentence to README to help me remember it.  (Maybe we should rename README to README.md?  It seems to be valid markdown.)

Rudi