[armedbear-devel] abcl-1.1.0 release status

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Wed Nov 28 14:43:27 UTC 2012

On 11/26/12 8:53 PM, Rudolf Schlatte wrote:
> I fixed the bug -- Java-side %documentation didn't know about generic
functions. I didn't know much about abcl's test suite itself, since I
mostly just run ansi-tests manually, so I added a sentence to README to
help me remember it. (Maybe we should rename README to README.md? It
seems to be valid markdown.)

Unfortunately your commit to fix the DOCUMENTATION bug [has broken tests
concerning DESCRIBE in ANSI][#272].  Could you please take a look when
you get a chance?

[#272]: http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/ticket/272

With [r14529][], maven-3.0.3 should work again.

[r14529]: http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/changeset/14259