[armedbear-devel] [Patch] add classes METAOBJECT, SPECIALIZER

Mark Evenson evenson.not.org at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 13:53:18 UTC 2012

On Jan 4, 2012, at 8:28 AM, Mark Evenson wrote:
[…]
> Since these patches mostly adjust the Java-side implementation of the Lisp hierarchy after defining a Java METACLASS and SPECIALIZER, I fail to see how they could be problematic.
>
> Or someone else can just push the patches to trunk if they have the time.

Committed to trunk as [r13713][] and [r13714][].

[r13713]: http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/changeset/13713
[r13714]: http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/changeset/13714

The "slowness" which I encountered on OS X turned out to be the
result of my having inadvertently turned the experimental (in JDK6)
"garbage first" (G1) collector.

Thanks for the patch!