[armedbear-devel] CLOSER-MOP stub (was Re: [Patch] add classes METAOBJECT, SPECIALIZER)

Mark Evenson evenson.not.org at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 07:24:09 UTC 2012

On Jan 3, 2012, at 2:02 PM, Rudolf Schlatte wrote:

> mop-features just needs some #+abcl branches; I plan to submit a patch to Pascal once abcl can successfully run it (where by "successfully" I mean "manages to finish running and spit out a list of MOP deficiencies").  Currently, it doesn't make much sense to add mop-features to the abcl test suite yet, if that's what you were asking.

Not looking to necessarily add mop-features to ABCL-TEST, but just to locate a version that I can easily sync upstream patches from, as I can't get Mercurial to 'hg convert' he darcs repo on common-lisp.net as the format is too old.  Guess I'll manage revisions/patches "manually" with [mq][1], my [current quilt derivative du jour][2].

[1]: http://stevelosh.com/blog/2010/08/a-git-users-guide-to-mercurial-queues/
[2]: http://www.suse.de/~agruen/quilt.pdf

Getting CLOSER-MOP working for ABCL should be a fairly high priority for everyone, as it will open up another third (estimated) of the Quicklisp ASDF systems…