[armedbear-devel] CLOSER-MOP stub (was Re: [Patch] add classes METAOBJECT, SPECIALIZER)

Rudolf Schlatte rudi at constantly.at
Tue Jan 3 13:02:44 UTC 2012

On Jan 3, 2012, at 12:50, Mark Evenson wrote:

> On Jan 3, 2012, at 12:04 PM, Rudolf Schlatte wrote:
>
> […]
>
>> I'm not so much running it as watching it crash into abcl limitations, like finding a struct when a class is expected -- I'll declare victory once it can run to completion and print a list of errors.
>
> We're all for dirty, short term victories as they can be eked out.  Famous last words: "We can always swap it out in the future, right?".
>
> Adding a dummy stub to closer-mop for ABCL shouldn't be that hard, right?  I'm running into enough problems with my current darks bridge, that I've decided just to diff against Quicklisp distributions into my local repository.

mop-features just needs some #+abcl branches; I plan to submit a patch to Pascal once abcl can successfully run it (where by "successfully" I mean "manages to finish running and spit out a list of MOP deficiencies").  Currently, it doesn't make much sense to add mop-features to the abcl test suite yet, if that's what you were asking.

Rudi