[armedbear-devel] Upcoming abcl-1.1 branch

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Fri Feb 3 13:57:14 UTC 2012

On [#abcl]() yesterday, ehu and easye discussed how it would be a good
idea to start packing up for shipping abcl-1.1 out the door.

[#abcl]: http://webchat.freenode.net/?randomnick=1&channels=abcl&prompt=1&uio=d4

Out of our brief discussion, we'd like to branch the trunk in about
a week, stabilize with testing, and then release abcl-1.1.0 on
14-FEB-2012.

So, unless there are objections, we'd like to start by asking
everyone who was thinking of patching something, to think about
getting some time in the next week to get something done.  All
potential contributions are welcome.

If you were going to document something, now's the time!  [Rudi added
real BibTex-based markup to the Manual][1], so even something as trivial
as fixing the references would be appreciated.

[1]: http://code.google.com/p/abcl-dynamic-install/source/detail?r=5c7faeeb354081d9f32859557f4b13ab6d695589

yers in CONS,
Mark

--
"A screaming comes across the sky.  It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare to it now."