[armedbear-devel] Upcoming abcl-1.1 branch

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Fri Feb 24 11:49:35 UTC 2012

On 2/3/12 14:57 , Mark Evenson wrote:
> On [#abcl]() yesterday, ehu and easye discussed how it would be a good
> idea to start packing up for shipping abcl-1.1 out the door.
>
> [#abcl]: http://webchat.freenode.net/?randomnick=1&channels=abcl&prompt=1&uio=d4
>
> Out of our brief discussion, we'd like to branch the trunk in about
> a week, stabilize with testing, and then release abcl-1.1.0 on
> 14-FEB-2012.

A quick update:  abcl-1.1.0-dev has not been branched yet, as
[Hunchentoot currently fails][1].

In general, we seem to need a fair amount of regression fixing to
plausibly ship and test abcl-1.1.0.

The next step will be for me to edit the bugs to something managable,
bisect the source changes for the problems, and get the people
responsible to fix their bugs.

[1]: http://slack.net/~evenson/abcl/hunchentoot/

Setting the [abcl-1.1.0 milestone to another month][2]…

[2]: http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/milestone/1.1.0