[armedbear-devel] asdf encodings and abcl

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 22:29:20 UTC 2012

n Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 18:14, Mark Evenson <evenson at panix.com> wrote:
> I just pushed an implementation of SYS:AVAILABLE-ENCODINGS to [abcl SVN
> trunk aka abcl-1.1.0-dev][r13917].  I figure you can just use the  good 'ol
> CL primitives like FIND, SEARCH, EVERY, et. al. on the results of this call,
> c'nest pas?
You mean "N'est-ce pas?".

> Let me know if you need something additional.
>
> [r13917]: http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/changeset/13917

Wonderful! Thank you so much.
Do you recommend I just assume the function is there in asdf-encodings,
and tell people who complain to just update their abcl,
or should I test for the symbol being present? I suppose the latter.

Is there a binary pre-release? When is the next release?

>From a programmer's point of view, the user is a peripheral that types
when you issue a read request. — P. Williams