[armedbear-devel] Release 0.26.1 -- status?

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 21:44:26 UTC 2011

The two issues below have been fixed and a few other issues which were
resolved in the mean time have been backported to 0.26.1 as well. I was able
to build the binaries using the abcl.release target (instead of using the
separate abcl.binary.* targets), so it seems all our issues are now fixed
and we can move to 0.26.1 next week.

Is there anybody with any remaining issues or fixes up his sleeve?

Anybody wants to report an issue with the current 0.26.x branch?

If not, I'm planning to roll the 0.26.1 release mid next week.