[armedbear-devel] Release 0.26.1 -- status?

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Fri Jul 22 05:27:22 UTC 2011

On Jul 21, 2011, at 11:44 PM, Erik Huelsmann wrote:

> The two issues below have been fixed and a few other issues which were resolved in the mean time have been backported to 0.26.1 as well. I was able to build the binaries using the abcl.release target (instead of using the separate abcl.binary.* targets), so it seems all our issues are now fixed and we can move to 0.26.1 next week.
>
> Is there anybody with any remaining issues or fixes up his sleeve?
>
> Anybody wants to report an issue with the current 0.26.x branch?
>
> If not, I'm planning to roll the 0.26.1 release mid next week.

I believe we are still out two ANSI regressions due to the #\Unnnn
syntax added to the reader for Unicode characters, but I haven't
really had time to check in the past few days (vacation!), but I
should be able to get to this over the next few days.

--
"A screaming comes across the sky.  It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare to it now."