[armedbear-devel] Filename errors in Windows

Arie van Wingerden xapwing at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 21:21:26 UTC 2011

Hi,
I just started with ABCL using the J editor on WinXP SP3.

I replaced the ABCL jar in the J lib with the latest 0.23.1, but also in the old
version ABCL 0.19 I had the same errors.

I am able to create and save a very simple lisp file.
However, when I use the menu function:
   Mode | Compile and load file
I get this:

[1] CL-USER(3): ;;; Compiling and loading D:\src\lisp\plus.lisp ...
#<THREAD "JLisp interpreter" {FD5428}>: Debugger invoked on condition of type
FILE-ERROR
  The file "D:/src/lisp/srclispplus.lisp" does not exist.

It seems that somewhere under the hood the filename gets corrupted.
Trying to change the name using double backslashes in the text box above the
source file does have no effect.

Can I change this behaviour?

Thx,
   Arie