[armedbear-devel] Another error message enhancement request

Blake McBride blake at mcbride.name
Sat Jan 15 05:49:08 UTC 2011

I just got the following error:

#<THREAD "http-8084-1" {41ABA945}>: Unhandled condition of type SIMPLE-ERROR:
  The method has the wrong number of required arguments for the
generic function.

Which method?  I have a macro that creates many, many methods.  If it
gave me the method name I'd be able to track the problem easily.

I am embedding ABCL in a very large web application.  Starting and
stopping the server takes a significant amount of time, and I have no
command line access to the code.  Giving me the name of the method in
question could save me 30 minutes easily.

Thanks.

Blake McBride