[armedbear-devel] BUG: armedbear-devel at common-lisp.net

Alessandro Serra gas.hale at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 16:13:19 UTC 2010

Hi,
compiling ltk I have the following error:

#<THREAD "interpreter" {FE135D}>: Debugger invoked on condition of
type SIMPLE-ERROR
  s2 argument 34666 out of 16-bit signed range.

Debugging a bit, I found that the error is in "compiler-pass2.lisp" in
the function "code-bytes" during the pass2
(replace labels with calculated offsets).
What can I do to avoid this error?

Thanks,
Alessandro

--
The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of
words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the