[armedbear-devel] Changes committed to org.sciencecommons.lisp.protege

Alan Ruttenberg alanruttenberg at gmail.com
Fri May 21 19:29:39 UTC 2010

On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 2:01 PM, Mark Evenson <evenson at panix.com> wrote:

> On 5/21/10 1:26 PM, Alan Ruttenberg wrote:
>
>  2) Fixed a couple of jss bootstrappy things to make it happy
>>

> Care to share?  Attached is how I patched JSS, but it doesn't seem to load
> jars from ASDF definitions anymore.

Thought I checked in the changes. Checking now. Yes. It was a matter of not
using jss while jss was loading. Seems to work on the surface, but I haven't
probed too deeply. I was able to run find-java-class with an abbreviation
and return a class.

> For the debugging version under Eclipse, I had to go back to including
> abcl.jar in org.sciencecommons.lisp.protege, otherwise I couldn't seem to
> get jscheme.jar or bsh-2.0b4.jar to load at all.

Some wierd stuff going on. Maybe I'll have some time this weekend to hunt
down what the story with classloaders and OSGI is.

To load the owl stuff, use the new lsw project at
http://code.google.com/p/lsw2/
Load scripts/system-registry.lisp, then (asdf::oos 'asdf::load-op 'owl2)

Ah, maybe you didn't see jss update because you are using lsw on mumble.net
.

-Alan