[armedbear-devel] Changes committed to org.sciencecommons.lisp.protege

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Fri May 21 18:01:41 UTC 2010

On 5/21/10 1:26 PM, Alan Ruttenberg wrote:

> 2) Fixed a couple of jss bootstrappy things to make it happy

Care to share?  Attached is how I patched JSS, but it doesn't seem to
load jars from ASDF definitions anymore.

For the debugging version under Eclipse, I had to go back to including
abcl.jar in org.sciencecommons.lisp.protege, otherwise I couldn't seem
to get jscheme.jar or bsh-2.0b4.jar to load at all.