[armedbear-devel] Moving toward a release

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Wed May 5 05:37:46 UTC 2010

On 5/3/10 3:49 PM, Mark Evenson wrote:
> […]   "partially"
> because while the immediate problem was fixed (the need to always use
> '/' as the directory path separator in URLs), the tests still don't run
> due to the incorrect introduction of the Windows drive letter in URLs.
> Probably an equally trivial change in Pathname.getNamestring(), but I'm
> out of time for right now to address this, so I'm still open for help here.

The incorrect inclusion of the default device for URL-PATHNAME [has been
fixed][1], but the network loading tests still fail until I update the
remote resource on Googlecode to update to the new FASL.  Since Google
Code requires that uploaded files cannot be changed (a pretty reasonable
constraint in order to have distributed caching), I will have to include
the date in the URL or something.

[1]: http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/changeset/12653