[armedbear-devel] Moving toward a release

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Thu May 6 07:15:29 UTC 2010

On 5/5/10 7:37 AM, Mark Evenson wrote:
> […] but the network loading tests still fail until I update the
> remote resource on Googlecode to update to the new FASL.  Since Google
> Code requires that uploaded files cannot be changed (a pretty reasonable
> constraint in order to have distributed caching), I will have to include
> the date in the URL or something.

This change has [been made as part of r12654][1], which also addresses
other outstanding problems in the JAR-PATHNAME tests.

As far as I know, this issue has been resolved.  Please provide further
feedback if someone finds this not to be the case.

[1]: http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/changeset/12654