[armedbear-devel] Moving toward a release

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Mon May 3 13:49:23 UTC 2010

On 5/2/10 10:18 PM, Erik Huelsmann wrote:
[…]

> * ABCL being able to run its own tests - on Windows, this is currently
> broken by one of the Pathname changes; if you have time to contribute
> (and hence take some weight off Mark's shoulders) please do!

This issue has been partially addressed in [r12562][1].  "partially"
because while the immediate problem was fixed (the need to always use
'/' as the directory path separator in URLs), the tests still don't run
due to the incorrect introduction of the Windows drive letter in URLs.
Probably an equally trivial change in Pathname.getNamestring(), but I'm
out of time for right now to address this, so I'm still open for help here.

[1]: http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/changeset/12652