[armedbear-devel] Moving toward a release

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Sun May 2 20:18:33 UTC 2010

Just writing a note that it's time to move toward a release.

Over the past days a number of fixes have been committed, especially
with respect to pathname code, but in other areas as well. If you have
time to excersize some testing, please do and report any failure (or
succes!).

Before branching the 0.20.x branch, I hope to be able to see 2
additional changes:

* finishing METACLASS tests - this is my action item, but is more or
less blocked by the next item
* ABCL being able to run its own tests - on Windows, this is currently
broken by one of the Pathname changes; if you have time to contribute
(and hence take some weight off Mark's shoulders) please do!

Once again, any feedback appreciated.