[armedbear-devel] progress with abcl in protege

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Fri Apr 16 06:05:25 UTC 2010

On 4/16/10 12:41 AM, Alan Ruttenberg wrote:
> Alessio found some threading issues with his console, and with those
> fixed I am able to use it within protege and it no longer hangs after
> one or two commands. (Thanks!)
>
> Using the latest abcl, there also seems to be some bundle: url
> goodness happening. I no longer see the unbound variable issue, and I
> see bundle: uris for abcl-defined lisp code being loaded - snap
> attached - I recorded a screen movie and grabbed the last it showed
> before crashing.

Could you place a network accessible snapshot of your progress so I
could reproduce it and help out with the OSGi issues?

I'm glad that 'bundle:' URLs sort of load, but it would be miraculous if
there weren't any bugs whatsoever in the URL pathname code I just
committed. Looking at the logs you provided seems to show a fair number
of failed 'bundle:' loads before the JCLASS-FIELDS error, but maybe they
are defaulting to a different location that is succeeding.  It's hard
for me to tell.