[armedbear-devel] progress with abcl in protege

Alan Ruttenberg alanruttenberg at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 22:41:53 UTC 2010

Alessio found some threading issues with his console, and with those
fixed I am able to use it within protege and it no longer hangs after
one or two commands. (Thanks!)

Using the latest abcl, there also seems to be some bundle: url
goodness happening. I no longer see the unbound variable issue, and I
see bundle: uris for abcl-defined lisp code being loaded - snap
attached - I recorded a screen movie and grabbed the last it showed
before crashing.

I then go and try to load some other code and the whole thing crashes.
I'm including the relevant portion of the console log. The last
complaint is:

4/15/10 6:24:59 PM	[0x0-0x15e15e].Protege41[3978]	Unable to autoload
JAVA:JCLASS-FIELDS

Not sure why other bundle: code would load but not this.

-Alan