[armedbear-devel] progress with abcl in protege

Alan Ruttenberg alanruttenberg at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 12:45:37 UTC 2010

Here's a quick attempt - let me know if it doesn't compile for some
reason. Running now but wanted to give you something:

svn co http://smi-protege.stanford.edu/repos/protege/protege4/protege-base/trunk
svn co http://smi-protege.stanford.edu/repos/protege/protege4/plugins/org.protege.common/trunk
svn co http://smi-protege.stanford.edu/repos/protege/protege4/plugins/org.protege.editor.core.application/trunk
svn co http://smi-protege.stanford.edu/repos/protege/protege4/plugins/org.semanticweb.owl.owlapi/trunk
svn co http://smi-protege.stanford.edu/repos/protege/protege4/plugins/org.protege.editor.owl/trunk
svn co http://svn.neurocommons.org/svn/trunk/protege/org.sciencecommons.protege.lisp
svn co http://smi-protege.stanford.edu/repos/protege/protege4/plugins/binary
mkdir Protege41.app

build script:

#!/bin/tcsh
setenv JAVA_HOME /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5/Home/
setenv PROTEGE_HOME `pwd`/Protege41.app
echo building protege-base
(cd protege-base; ant osx)
foreach dir (org.protege.common org.protege.editor.core.application
org.semanticweb.owl.owlapi org.protege.editor.owl
org.sciencecommons.protege.lisp)
echo building $dir
(cd $dir; ant install)
end
cp binary/org.semanticweb.HermiT.jar
Protege41.app/Contents/Resources/Java/plugins/

-Alan