[armedbear-devel] lisp interpreter inside a beanshell JConsole?

dmiles@users.sourceforge.net logicmoo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 03:08:29 UTC 2010

One question is since you are on a Mac, your line endings in some situations
might be '\r' by itself?
Not sure if between the client/server sockets if they ever get into '\r'
only mode out of sync.
But since you have used ABCL  on Mac with java1.5 for a while this would
have been something that maybe would have come up already.  Another thing..
if on Mac if a person uses the default system editors, what do line ending
styles end up being?

But your actual error looks like Lisp missing something that helps identify
the platform type and x86 vs amd64.