[armedbear-devel] lisp interpreter inside a beanshell JConsole?

Alan Ruttenberg alanruttenberg at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 02:29:22 UTC 2010

Just a heads up that I've got some help from Doug on this and have
made some progress.

Lisp starts up and can do simple things but.

a) Read from console doesn't work. Via button I can load files with
simple stuff like (print 'hello-world).
b) Doing anything beyond simple causes some trouble with autoloading,
I think. Here's the message (I'm trying to load swank here with the
idea of remote connecting from emacs, but e.g. (require 'asdf) gives
me the same error.)

For voyeurs, code's at

http://svn.neurocommons.org/svn/trunk/protege/org.sciencecommons.protege.lisp

Armed Bear Common Lisp 0.20.0-dev
Java 1.5.0_19 Apple Inc.
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM
Low-level initialization completed in 0.0 seconds.
Startup completed in 0.491 seconds.

"Starting up protege lisp interpreter"
;   Loaded stream (0.0050 seconds)
;  Loaded stream (0.092 seconds)
WARNING: No architecture feature found in ~a.
Debugger invoked on condition of type TYPE-ERROR:
  org.armedbear.lisp.Lisp$unboundValue at ca18c6
[1] MOP(1):

Regards,
Alan