[ansi-test-devel] Does this work at all?

Ville Voutilainen ville.voutilainen at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 20:33:07 UTC 2012

Forgot to reply to the list...

On 8 January 2012 22:16, Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll
<juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com> wrote:
> I would like to know on what basis you believe that the test is correct. It
> is producing an incorrect form, which is an assignment to a constant. The

Ah, now I see it: "If the store-value restart is invoked, its argument
becomes the new test-key, and is stored in keyplace as if by (setf
keyplace test-key). Then ctypecase starts over, considering each
clause anew."

The test didn't look like it's testing anything but the :good case,
but you are most certainly
correct that if the test for :keyword should fail, the test will do
funny things.

> not. A proper form for that test would be
> (PROGN
> (DEFPARAMETER *CTYPECASE-15* :FOO)
> (MACROLET ((%M (Z) Z))
>  (CTYPECASE (EXPAND-IN-CURRENT-ENV (%M *CTYPECASE-15*))
>    (INTEGER :BAD1)
>    (KEYWORD :GOOD)
>    (SYMBOL :BAD2)))
> )